top of page

Citizenship and Naturalization


Permanent residents of the United States have most of the rights of U.S. citizens.  However, if you want to enjoy the full array of rights that United States citizens have, you have to apply for citizenship through naturalization.   For example, only US citizens can vote in federal elections, serve on a federal jury, travel with a US passport, bring family members to the United States, apply for federal jobs, etc.


Children and grandchildren of U.S. Citizens living in the United States or abroad might also be able to apply for a certificate of citizenship.  In most cases, a child born abroad to a U.S. citizen is automatically a U.S. citizen.


My citizenship and naturalization services cover:


  • Legal representation with the naturalization process in regular and difficult situations like past criminal issues.

  • Application for certificates of citizenship

  • Certificates of naturalization for children and grandchildren of United States citizens living abroad.

  • Consular Report of Birth Abroad for children of United States citizens born outside of the United States.

  • Dual citizenship.

  • Replacement of certificate of naturalization.

  • Application to preserve residence for naturalization purposes.

  • Appeals of the denial of a naturalization application.

  • Denaturalization.

     Call me now for a free initial telephonic consultation to establish if I can be of your help.

     Te: 925-407-2149

bottom of page