top of page

Employment Immigration Law.


My employment immigration law practice covers visas and petitions for foreigners to come to the United States to work on temporary or permanent basis.  Some Visas are based on international agreements, others in United States laws solely.  From scientists to professional athletes, entertainers and fashion models to religious and temporary agricultural workers the immigration laws of the United States offer a wide array of visas and petitions to accommodate most situations.


My employment immigration practice includes: 


  • TN Visas for NAFTA Professionals

  • EB Green Cards based on Employment


  • Visas for Temporary Visitors for Business

  • H-1B Specialty Occupations and Fashion Models

  • H-2A Agricultural Workers

  • H-2B Non-Agricultural Workers

  • H-3 Nonimmigrant Trainee

  • L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager

  • L-1B Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge

  • O-1 Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement

  • P-1A Internationally Recognized Athlete

  • P-1B Member of Internationally Recognized Entertainment Group

  • P-2 Performer or Group Performing under Reciprocal Exchange Program

  • P-3 Artist or Entertainer Part of a Culturally Unique Program

  • Q Cultural Exchange

  • R-1 Temporary Religious Workers



Please click here to learn about options for investors



Call me for a free initial telephonic consultation to establish if I can be of your service.  


Te: 925-407-2149

bottom of page